Monday, June 13, 2011

Ok... I need a push

So I said I'd blog more... I gotta get going here...
Well the kayak was a blast it was beautiful out on the lake...
it was crazy because 3 hours later this is what come rolling in....

so crazy we could see the lightning in the pink clouds... crazy Williams Lake weather!

So life has been pretty good... I guess! Well k I lied not really. But I'm trying to make it that way . Things are on the outs with the guy I'm with.. We've been together for 9 months now and now I think it's done... To be honest I haven't told anyone but he has emotionally and psychologically abused me.. I am always apologizing for things I don't do.. he has a temper on him and gets mad over nothing and makes everything somehow my fault... he doesn't speak to me nicely when other people are around..there's no respect in our relationship every other word is an eff bomb.. it's horrible.. I really want him to change but I dont think he will it sucks because for some reason ( only Lord knows why) I am absolutely crazy about it ( I sound like an idiot)... it's all an act thats the sad part... he's a completely different guy when the "boys" aren't around.. treats me amazingly so nice... so loving... affectionate.. I'm so mad at myself I want him to just grow up and drop the act... I'm feeling so lost.. it sucks... I've been trying to keep myself busy my friends have been helping me with it... I snapped on him finally a week ago stood up for myself and now hes no where to be seen... he's a dickhead... a coward... it's embarrassing... anyways I have been keeping busy.. I have lost more weigh *ahem* down to 122 lbs... only 7 more to go! So stoked on that ... Went for the first wakeboard of the season yesterday... My Wingman of course was with me as well as Miss Manda ( a fellow Albertan.. one of the nicest girls I have ever met... so caring and compassionate.. but a hard ass when I need it .. she's been helping me with my dickhead situation)... sooo first off was successful with my first dock start ever!! SO that went great and then disaster.. so we put a little 14 foot slider in the water.. this is what it looks like...


And here is Wingman so stoked about this little jib!



Anyways so the ride is going great... feeling in the swing of things again (I've haven't really rode in a couple of years) and then I panicked when I came to the jib.. let go of the rope still hit the jib ass slid across it and then fell in to the water... the aftermath is this


annnd a real sore bum! Anyways going again next weekend I hope it's more successful.. and I kill it and COMMIT! That's the huge part because post bail everyone was like dude you had it you idiot! haha! next time folks.. next time!

Here's my rant I had a blast.. boys are terrible... but friends&family are what matter most... like some cowboy once said....



If you read it you best leave some love in the comments!
xx Ruby

1 comment:

  1. bout time this blog got dusted off. keep that chin up lookin good. one B

    ReplyDelete