Tuesday, June 14, 2011



Summer's got me reminscing about the good old days... and how much I hate growing up!

I'm thinking back to when I lived in Vernon and we just boated or jumped in the lake whenever we wanted... I would go wakeboarding then hop off the boat put my work clothes on over top of my bathing suit and go to work "lake hair" and all.... Now ... I work in an office 830-5... Sundays 6:30am-3.... it's just brutal... even my Ma gets to go to the Tiki Hut all summer ... tan... drinking cocktails... run in the hottest weather around ... boat.. kayak... ya sure she's earned it .. I just kinda wish I became a teacher so I'd get my summers off too.... anyways k so gameplan for the summer.. or lets just say a Goal/ To-do List

1. Unreal Tan lines...

2. Successfully hit the "jib"




3.Solid sweat a day...



4. Have "me" time



5. Take more pictures



6. Plan a trip... slash save for a big Trip

... Man I need to visit that place <3 7. I want to cook more as well.. I mean I love cooking breakfast I do it all the time however... like pioneer woman I wanna be able to cook like!





8. Find my independence again...


9. Make an epic Summer playlist... consisting mostlyyyy of country

10. Grow my flipping hair out long!



Well there's my top ten I'll add more when I think of it!

I do not wanna be in this office with that sunshining only a couple more hours!

Dang!

if ya read it leave some love!


1 comment: