Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Life as of late!

So I'm off on a new adventure!
New Job.. New Life.. New trying to find me and turning my dreams into plans!
So first things first.
The Job!
I'm a morning show co-host and news anchor for a Country radio station! Oh it is great! The company I am working for is
absolutely amazing! They actually care about their employees, I feel like i actually mean something to them and I'm appreciated.
It's great! The people are a lot younger and have great attitudes! It's inspiring.

New Life..
So I up and left the puddle! I left everything and everyone behind excpt for my clothes. The movers are going to my old
place sometime this week to pick up the rest ( or shall i say ALL of my things) I can't wait to decorate my new place and make it mine. I currently am sitting on my air mattress as I type leaning up against the wall. Yes it is tough.. went for groceries last night.. had to buy a single spoon fork and knife for cutlery. and a skillet so I can make stuff. Salad is a great thing to have when you dont have much! it's easy! So as well as in my new life.. Im going for HEALTH
I'm working out on a daily basis and am starting to actually see results. Since December I have lost a total of 26 pounds
I have 9 more to go and I couldn't be happier or more driven. I have a goal and I need to reach it. Im currently on what
we call the 30 day shred! A daily circuit workout in which Jillian Michael's kicks my ass! I am having issues moving however no pain
no gain. I want to be healthy I want to be toned I want to look good feel good. My body is in its prime right now
so I should be treating it better. I have cut down on my drinking which has really helped. I hydrate my body and my skin
rather than suck the life out of it with booze and hangover food. MY face is starting to clear up and I feel a lot better
about myself. I'm surrounding myself with positive things and it's helping out a lot!

New trying to find me ...
I still feel sorta lost still... I'm in a new town new fresh start right? .. I'm so alone up here I've had so much time to
myself I should be able to find me right... I just want to be in Toronto and working on TV and get to where I want to be where I'm not
living from paycheque to paycheque... i want to own my own home and have a place to keep a dog! I have all these dreams
I want to become plans but they are just taking forever. I am not a patient person I need to learn how to be!

Not as long as usual! I'll post tomorrow about the last two weeks in the puddle! My Fasha Stepmom and sister came to visit! It great and I took them to one of the most beautiful places in the world! More tomorrow But I am dead tired and need to get some sleep 4am comes quick!!

If you read leave some love

xx Ruby

1 comment:

  1. Hoping all your plans turn out for you, we are rooting for you too. And always sending you lots and lots of love <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete